Re: [FWDLK] Carpet sets

David:

    I installed ready made carpets in my 56 Fury and they did not completely cover the floor since I had installed a thicker padding than what Plymouth provided to dampen noise.  If they don't fit with existing padding, send them back.  Custom carpets will make you happier.  Ready mades had about 1/2 inch gap around the edges with thicker pad.

    John