[FWDLK] Fwd: Roof Clips

All

I am in need of roof clips that attach the stainless pieces above the rain drip rails for the '57, '58 and maybe the '59 Plymouth two door hardtops.  I could use 10, but any number would do.  Please get in touch with me if anyone has a few to spare.  I have a picture of them but I can't attach it to this e-mail.  If you have some clips, let me know and I will send you a picture.
Thanks,
John Paxos