From: Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Sun, May 4, 2014 8:07 pm
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] polyhead-4-barrel-intake

Yes, but when we “advertise” it on our mail lists then someone who may be watching it on our lists hoping to snag it for a reasonable price has a lot more competition; just the nature of Ebay.

There are “new” aluminum Poly 4bbl. intakes under construction now but they will not supply the OEM correct “look” and need.

Take care,
Gary Pavlovich