From: debenson2
Sent: Sunday, May 11, 2014 2:04 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] rear ends 1956

What rear end differentials were available in the 56 Dodge Plymouth V8 and 6?

8 3/4 and sure grip were not until 1958 right?

I am trying to identify the rear end in my 56 is it stock or something someone put in it. It has total contact brakes and tapered axels so I know I am close. I have photos if you think you may be able to help contact me off list and I will send you the photographs.

My rear end is shot so I am upgrading it and the brakes plus getting rid of the tapered axels!

debenson2