[FWDLK] anyone need a 56 rear end?

I took out the rear end of my 1956 Dodge and have upgraded it, as some of you know…..BUT I have the rear end that I took out.

Anyone need anything from it ? The whole thing drum to drum, or parts of it? 1 New drum 2 new sleeved wheel cylinders and so on.

The rear end is good I just could not make the brakes work right, and I just had a new one without tapered axels that I got at a reasonable cost.

Shipping or pick up, plus a little offer on the parts….

I know the stuff is not worth much, but if you're looking let me know I am north of Minneapolis, MN

debenson2