Re: [FWDLK] Looking for a 1955-1956 Double Power Window Switch Bezel

Re: [FWDLK] Looking for a 1955-1956 Double Power Window Switch Bezel

  Wow, ...  this stirs some ancient misty memory.

  Someone, many, many years ago, pointed a system out like that and explained it to me.  I cannot remember
who or where or even the car involved, but as I have had limited interest in pre-57 cars until the last 20 years
or so, it seems it would have been a 57 or later car ???

  PW are my favorite option and oddities like this are really the spice of life.  What a funky way to equip a car.  :-)

  B.