Re: [FWDLK] trans kick down, linkage and rod kit for a 1959

Re: [FWDLK] trans kick down, linkage and rod kit for a 1959

 Depends on the car. When I put the 62 727 TF into my 56 Dodge D500, behind the 315 Hemi, I simply used the stock throttle pivot on the firewall and connected it to the 727 kickdown lever with a spare unmodified 56 Dodge throttle rod. It fit so well I didn't even have to adjust it for length to get the correct kick down/upshift performance.

Dave Homstad
56 Dodge D500