[FWDLK] Mopar Fest 2014

Hi Everyone,

Another great night in this part of the world for the local Classic Car Cruise Night. Just got in from the best summer night we have had to date.

In about a month’s time will be my annual road trip to attend Mopar Fest on Saturday the 16th and Sunday the 17 of August. http://www.moparfest.com/index.htm    Anyone else on the listserve planning on attending this year?  Let me know so we can be sure to connect and or perhaps park in a group / area.

Happy trails to you…

Bill Taekema

Brampton, Ontario Ca.

1969 Imperial LaBaron