[FWDLK] Fwdlk posting etiquette

Hi guys (and any Forward Look gals who may be on the list, too).

This is just a reminder to everyone to please change the Subject line of your email posts when the topic of discussion has clearly veered from its original course.
For instance, I very much enjoyed the recent discussion captioned "RB 383 cam” which had a lot of useful information and links about ZDDP.
The thread then morphed to one exclusively around the merits and demerits of dual-master brake systems, which I wasn’t so interested in. Others were.

A simple Subject line change to something like  "Dual-master brakes (was RB 383 cam)”  makes it a lot easier for folks to manage their inboxes.

Did I mention how much I have enjoyed this list over the years? Well, I just did. It seems like it was only a few summers ago that I got to meet many list members in Tulsa. That was a fun field trip, even though the Fury turned out to be a mess. Anyway, thank you to all who have helped me with answers, leads, contacts, etc. since the list was established.  Have you noticed how much more respect Mopars are getting these days at car shows and auctions? It sure seems real to me.

An enjoyable rest of the summer to all,

Dan Davids
Seattle