[FWDLK] ZDDP in Valvoline

Here’s the info I received from Valvoline:

Roger, thank you for contacting Valvoline Product Support

The ZDDP content of our VR1 Racing oil is 1400 PPM in Zinc and 1300 PPM in
Phosphorus. With an exception to the VR1 Racing Synthetic contains 1100 PPM
Zinc and 1000 PPM in Phosphorus.

Thank you and have a great day.

Matt

Valvoline Product Support