Re: [FWDLK] WPC National Meet Photos

All those cars, so little time...

On 8/14/2014 7:07 PM, Ian Smale ( WPC Club Webmaster ) wrote:
         Hello everyone,

I have uploaded photos of the Recent WPC Club National Meet in Auburn Hills to the club web site,  at this link.
Feel free to share!     http://www.chryslerclub.org/meetinfo.htm

I know I already sent this other link to some of you, but for those that haven't seen it I also have coverage of the recent WPC Pacific Northwest Regional Meet held on Vancouver Island,  at this link.    http://clubs.hemmings.com/viwpc/Regional_WPC_2014.htm

[]
Best Regards,
Ian Smale
Webmaster,  WPC Club, INC   http://www.chryslerclub.org WPC National
Webmaster and President of WPC Vancouver Island Region http://clubs.hemmings.com/viwpc/
  Not yet a WPC Member ? come along for the ride !!!               M y Car pics

This email, the email address and the text within are privileged and confidential.   No permission is given by the WPC Club or its directors  to use this email address to forward to any list servers or anyone else, for payment or otherwise,  and permission is denied to embed this email address within any web sites.