[FWDLK] 62 Chrysler parts available

While up in the car building earlier today I noticed that I have a couple of boxes  of forgotten 62 parts which I should move on.  Most are from a sport 4 door hardtop which I had years ago.

A quick look showed mostly interior parts.

If anyone is interested in anything let me know.  Would like to let go as bulk sale but can break up if interest is good enough.

I do have a beautiful dash which was removed from another car back then also.  Red with black and beautiful pad.

Also have the rear fenders from the car also--stored inside and in great shape.

All located in mid Nebraska for those of you who live close.

Terry

Email at tehoema@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx if interested

I do also have nos headlight bezels and park light lens available also come to think of it