[FWDLK] Another wrecking yards closing

All,

According to Old Cars Weekly Magazine, another wrecking yard is closing. Troy Auto Parts in East Troy, WI will be crushing their 4000 vehicles before winter sets in. Some cars from the 50s, but mostly from the 60s and 70s. Send email to etjunkyard@xxxxxxxxx if you have questions.

The Magazine also had an article about L&L Classic Auto wrecking yard in Wendall, ID. Owners figure they have between 7000-8000 vehicles. their web site is llclassicauto.com, but I think all the web site displays are project cars for sale. Their phone number is 208-536-6607.

Dan C
Ocean Shores, WA