Re: [FWDLK] MAYBE MY OLD 57? HELP ME NEIL .....

Re: [FWDLK] MAYBE MY OLD 57? HELP ME NEIL .....

Yeah; that's your former ride!

A subsequent owner put in that D500 engine, to replace your car's
OEM Poly 2-bbl engine.

That's its OEM Custom Coronet interior in it.

If the owner merely installed Hemi heads onto the OEM engine block, the
block will (still-) be stamped "KDS-1xxxx"; a complete Hemi engine
will be stamped :"KD500-1xxx".