[FWDLK] Any Cars For Sale

   Joe Machado here and I have been from Calif to Indianapolis, then Birmingham, then Destin, Florida. Then to Talladega, Alabama for the 500 Sunday. Now, back in Destin.
   My question is, we are looking for a car for my 14 year old grandson to take apart and put back together.  Prefer one with very light rust as I want to teach him how to take apart and work on with wrenches and put back together. We do not have a cutting torch or similar for disassembly here at their place in Florida. It could be anything Mopar. Even a 4 door sedan, wagon. 6 cyl is fine. I will be teaching him how to categorize the taking apart, especially with him having zero car knowledge.
   It is an 1800 sq ft garage, with a Masareti that my daughter drives.
   I have 2 Daytonas in their also at present that I will trailer back to Calif when we leave.
   My daughter did not give me a distance to go get a vehicle. If anyone has a non Forward Look era car, as in a 63 -66 Dart or Valiant, they would do just fine as we are looking for one to take up the least amount of space.
   Any of you may have a car just sitting and need it to leave, so, here is that chance to help keep a young man on the path out of the trouble teens with too much time on their hands and can get into trouble with nothing to do but text and computer games.
   Daughter wants him weened off that stuff and get started in life with a hobby that accomplishes something. Daughters hubby is the only roadblock, but we are softening him up for the eventual results. I have always said if you give a non running anything to a teen, a couple years before they have a license, they will be occupied with the drive to get it done and be proud of something they did, no matter the vehicle. Daughter said no pickups or trucks. She said, a 66 thru 69 B body is ok also. These get very serious $ now. We do not want a done car. He needs the hands on while I am here. No Imperials as they take up so much room. I love Imperials myself, but have to abide by her wishes.  I do not know about a Chrysler or Desoto as she is not visualizing their size at the moment. But, any answers will be answered. Flat tires ok, but will need to know. Engine and trans needing a redo is ok.  Dents ok, but prefer mainly it is accessible for dissambly. Just a teaching tool, and later a car he will be proud of, no matter the body style.
   I do have my enclosed trailer and an electric winch and a ton of tie downs. She prefers it is not apart as he has to learn from the taking apart sequence, tagging, labeling, cleaning, prepping, and reassembly. I have my work cut out for us.
   Either email me at Daytona06@xxxxxxx or 760 413 9602 for a response.  If I don't get the phone, leave a message what, how bad, where, town and state, and how much.  Pictures if they are available.  I do not text.
                                    Thank you in advance,  joe