[FWDLK] Parts Car still needed

I am changing my wording on looking for a car for grandson. It should be a junk or parts car. Prefer complete to almost complete. For learning purposes. For my grandson in Destin, Florida. That is where I am for a couple weeks. From free to about a $500. car. Not running a must. Blown engine fine, but there. Trans bad, dents, some rust, but, such as to use wrenches to take apart. It is not needed to make money or restore another vehicle. Just to train and help keep a teen out of trouble by occupying his time. No matter the cars outcome, that is unimportant. All flat tires ok. Just needs to have at least four wheels and I can winch it into my enclosed trailer.
   Car he wants should be any V8 Mopar, 55 thru 69. 6 Cly 60 thru 69. Any Mopar only in that year span, except for an Imperial. Just too big says daughter. She wants it simple as possible. Prefer within 300 miles. Will consider further up to 500 miles. Just depends how desperate it gets as time passes. I am not at home in Calif. I am in Destin, Fla at daughters.
   If any of you are near the town of Dawsonville, Georgia this Sat and Sun, the 25th and 26th of Oct, I will be there  with 2 1969 Dodge Daytona's. My number 06 white with red winged car and THE wind tunnel test car made by Chrysler, Dodge division for the development of the Charger 500 and the Daytona for Nascar racing in 1969. So, it will be easy to find me.  joe machado