[FWDLK] 57-58 Plymouth stuff

All,

Scanning through the latest Genuine Hotrod Hardware INC Catalog, I came across three interesting items for 57-58 Plymouth fans or FL fans in general. At genuinehotrod.com, item # BAM-BAJ0515 is a 24 gauge powder coated steel sign featuring a turquoise (?) colored 57 Fury( even has bumper wings) for $21.97. The sign states Good Tools Ain't Cheap/Cheap Tools Ain't Good.

Item #RLA- AMT801 is a 1/25th scale model of a 58 Fury. Christine, of course. I don't recall seeing this model before, but it can be had for $24.97.

And then there's the more common 58 Fury Christine 1/18th scale die cast model for $89.97, item # RLA-AWSS108.

Add to your wish list.

Dan C
Ocean Shores, WA