[FWDLK] 1959 Dodge 2 door side trim

Hi all,

I have asked around on a few sites but am still having a hard time finding the side trim across the middle of the front fender behind the wheel, door and rear quarter panel.  I am looking for trim for both the drivers and passenger sides for the 1959 Dodge 2 door hard top.

My car had the 'faux' adhesive plastic based chrome trim.  I am now restoring it and would like the proper side trim.  I may consider the much wider Custom Royal Lancer trim if complete and in good shape.

Does anyone know who may have a set of trim for sale?  Are there any other options for this side trim?  Any advice/thoughts appreciated.

Thanks,
Eric