Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth weight

Why doesn't someone take the car to truck scale and weigh it?

In a message dated 4/9/2015 9:36:24 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, 000001299b98410f-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx writes:
Looks like my and Adam's figures are the winners!

-------- Original message --------
From: Adam Lindenbaum <000006addfb175a9-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date:04/09/2015 9:09 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Plymouth weight

My '57 Savoy 4 door with a "B" block, aluminum torqueflite and my youger, skinner ass in it (about 165 pounds back then) weighed in at 4166 on Raceway Park's scale. My '58 Fury with no exhaust, no driver, no heater assy, no sound deadening or undercoating, 426 Hemi/4 speed with a Dana 60 rear weighed in at 3920 on the same scale, figure your 4 door hardtop is about 4,000 pounds, + or - about 100 pounds.
Adam Lindenbaum