Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 Apr 2015 to 21 Apr 2015 (#2015-22)

Re: [FWDLK] L-FORWARDLOOK Digest - 16 Apr 2015 to 21 Apr 2015 (#2015-22)

Ed
I can check later this week but I do know that a 59 Dodge D100 truck 318 block is the same casting number as a 57-58 Fury 318. I had a guy from NV buy a truck block from me several years ago to have restamped on the front to match a cracked Fury block for a customers car he was restoring.

George