[FWDLK] Fwd: [FWDLK] Pitman arms?

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Tim Bowers <stellarrestorations@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Friday, May 15, 2015
Subject: [FWDLK] Pitman arms?
To: "David M. Nielsen" <davidmnielsen@xxxxxxxxx>

Maybe I should also clarify for discussion purposes that we had a manual steering/manual transmission V8 car, and a P/S automatic V8 car.

On Friday, May 15, 2015, David M. Nielsen <davidmnielsen@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:
Very interesting indeed! I have never been able to physically compare them, the power steering set-up I have is out of a 6 cylinder while both of my cars are V-8’s with manual steering. If someone wants to take some measurements of a 55/56 Dodge or Plymouth power steering pitman, I would be happy to replicate the measurements on a manual car.

Dave