Re: [FWDLK] Pitman arms?

Well, with all of this good information, on this thread, the question(s) that are
not being asked is/are: which Pitman arm assembly might provide the 'best'
handling/steering performance-response (with or without other suspension components
being installed on a car)....for manual and/or power steering systems

Neil Vedder