From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List
[mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Daniel Davids
Sent: Thursday, July 30, 2015 7:12 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] MOPAR SILVER PAINT

Hi, Neil.

I've searched the internet high and low and cannot find Krylon High-heat in
the color silver.

If you still have some, could you share the part number or UPC number,
please?

thx

Dan Davids

On Jul 27, 2015, at 11:36 AM, Neil Vedder <esierraadj@xxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

High-heat Krylon-silver  is a perfect match, for Chrysler-engine silver.

Whatever you get, stay away from the : "Aluminum" series of paints.

Neil Vedder

http://www.ForwardLook.net/eBay

http://www.ForwardLook.net/Amazon