[FWDLK] 3 Days until Moparfest 2015

Title: 4 Days until Moparfest 2015

Anyone else planning on going there / here this weekend with their cars?

Happy Trails….

Bill Taekema

1960 Dodge Polara

1969 Imperial LaBaron

.

Email not displaying correctly?
View it in your browser.

4 Days left until Moparfest 2015!

Weekend Schedule

Saturday

7:30 am - 10:00 am

Breakfast at the Legion

8:00 am

Gates open

8:00 am

Coffee with donations going to charity

9:00 am

Craft Sale opens upstairs in the arena

10:30 am

Bus trip to St. Jacobs Farmers Market
Returns at 3pm

1:00 pm

Drag racing legends John Petrie and
Herb McCandless holding a free Super
Car Clinic, Q&A period, and autographs
in the arena

4:00 pm

Bike Draw for kids 12 and under
(must be present to win)

4:30 pm

Draw for $5,000 in Mopar money!

4:45 pm

Cruise Run from the fairgrounds to
Wellington Motors in Guelph for the
smoke show

Sunday

7:30 am - 10:00 am

Breakfast at the legion

8:00 am

Gates open

8:00 am

Coffee with donations going to charity

9:00 am

Craft Sale opens upstairs in the arena

10:30 am

Bus trip to St. Jacobs Farmers Market
Returns at 3pm

1:00 pm

Drag racing legends John Petrie and
Herb McCandless holding a free Super
Car Clinic, Q&A period, and autographs
in the arena

3:45 pm

Zehr Insurance Award - AMC Award
Bike draw for kids 12 and under
(must be present to win)

4:00 pm

Long distance awards, engine blow,
draw for Broil King BBQ, 50/50 draw

4:30 pm

Draws for the New Hamburg Optimist
Challenger and the 1966 Plymouth
Barracuda

11am - 1:30pm

Defensive Techniques

Can you believe Moparfest is only 4 days away?

There are 960 cars pre-registered for Moparfest! To everyone else – we will see you bright and early Saturday morning! If you are one of the pre-registered ones – just think, of those 960 cars 792 are old cars eligible to win this amazing 1966 Barracuda! You have a 1 in 792 odds of winning a beautiful Mopar! How awesome is that?

We are so excited for this year’s show! There are going to be some really cool things going on this year that you need to know about and check out!

John Petrie will be putting on a real Super Car Clinic and he will be joined by Herb McCandless and another special guest! The Super Car Clinics will be in the arena at 1:00pm on both Saturday and Sunday.

There will be an awesome Dukes of Hazzard display at baseball diamond 2 by the track all weekend long that you need to check out! The Canadian Dukes Museum will have at least 13 cars in the display and Tom Sarmento will also be there!

The Craft Sale will be back in the upper level of the arena! Make sure you go up there and check out the unique, one-offs, and just flat out cool things that are for sale!

Great Lakes Helicopter is back again at Moparfest! They will be offering helicopter rides all weekend from the spectator parking lot (weather permitting) for only $50 per person or $120 for three people! See Moparfest from a whole new perspective and see if you can spot your vehicle!

Mr. Norm will be back at Moparfest this year! He will be back in his booth on Pavilion Row selling merchandise, selling pictures, and giving autographs!

Stop by the OneMatch.ca booth near the New Hamburg Firebird’s 50/50 booth and show your support to those with Leukemia and other blood cancers!

Be sure to check out Patt’s Mopar 10 Challenger (as in Patt@Moparfest) and show your love and support in her fight against Leukemia. Her car will be parked right at the New Hamburg Optimist’s 50/50 booth. All funds raised will go to the Leukemia & Lymphoma Society of Canada!

New for 2015! There will be drive in spots that are pick-up truck sized available for just $50 per day in the vendor area! This is a great opportunity for you to clear out some space in the garage and make a quick buck even if you don’t have enough to fill a normal vending spot!

Be on the lookout for Flash Sales happening in the souvenir booths! There are going to be some seriously good deals!

One last thing.. The new tee shirt for 2015 is in and it looks fantastic!! We will be first in line Saturday morning we know that! Shirts this year are black and they come in sizes small to 4X and they are $20 each.

Copyright © 2015 Moparfest, All rights reserved.

Our mailing address is:
57 Pinehurst Cres,
Kitchener ON
N2N 1E3

unsubscribe from this list | update subscription preferences

This email was sent to williamtell.65@xxxxxxxxxx
Moparfest · 57 Pinehurst Cres · Kitchener, Ontario N2N 1E3 · Canada

Email Marketing Powered by MailChimp