[FWDLK] Fwd: Looking for Parts

From: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
To: mml@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx, 1962to1965mopars@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, forwardlook@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
CC: ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx
Sent: 9/1/2015 4:54:23 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time
Subj: Looking for Parts

I know this message is going to groups dedicated to many generations of Mopars, but I am having trouble finding a Passenger Quarter, or at a minimum, an upper quarter (lower section can be rusted) that can be cut from the Dutchmans Panel, along the top right of the trunk lid surround, back to the rear of the quarter.  My 74 Charger has a crushed quarter, which extends up and over the top of the panel to the trunk lid.  The lid is good.

Other option if this piece is found, and a full quarter is not available, is to get a skin and have that attached to the part above, and welded/glued to replace what has been pretty-well buggered-up prior to my getting the car.  I have been unable to find full 73-74 quarters, and only 71 or 72 aftermarket quarters for the Charger.  The skins are of various qualities, with few from the more "quality" manufacturers (AMD, Goodmark, etc).  Front fenders for the 73 or 74 Chargers are non-existant.

Question:  Are the 72 quarters the same as 73 or 74?  I know front fenders are somewhat different, but has anyone done a side-by-side comparison of 72 vs 73/74 quaters?

Sorry if this post bothers some members of sites for Forward Look of 64-65 Mopars (I do belong to both groups and have cars from those eras), but I know that Mopar owners and lovers are on the lookout for Mopars wherever and whenever they see them.  So, If you know the answer to my questions, or have seen a Charger in a yard that I can get a quarter panel or the upper piece from a 71-74 Charger from, please let me know.

 I'm near Akron, Ohio.

Thanks,

Larry (Akron)