Re: [FWDLK] Needed: 57 Dual Point Distributor Vacuum Advance

Re: [FWDLK] Needed: 57 Dual Point Distributor Vacuum Advance

Dave,

So sad, yet hilariously true.  Of all the things you should screen for when hiring someone at an auto parts store in America, a very basic understanding of the history of American cars should rank #1. Thanks for sending that out, as painful as it must have been.

Greg Robertson

Greg Robertson
53 Upton Street
Quincy, MA 02169-1120