[FWDLK] Fw: [FWDLK] Carb Rebuild Calif

-----Original Message----- From: Gary Pavlovich
Sent: Sunday, September 13, 2015 5:12 PM
To: Joe Machado
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Carb Rebuild Calif

Joe,

We have a professional carb builder in San Diego (El Cajon) named Rick
Walker with over 40yrs. experience; many people know him and his reputation
for excellent carburetor rebuilding and restoration.  I have personally used
his carb service for over 30yrs. and can vouch for superlative work.

Rick Walker 1347 Teton Drive, El Cajon, Ca 92021 619 449-8018, 619 544-8213

and another that I gleaned from the internet - I have no personal experience
with this person however,

Sean Murphy Induction, he is in Huntington Beach, less than 1/2 mile from
Camburg. Great service, nice guys, and most of all great quality.

http://www.smicarburetor.com
17671 Metzler Lane unit A-7
Huntington Beach, CA 92647
Phone: 714.843.9169