From: Joey Yahoo <00002186104c223a-dmarc-request@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Thu, 05 Nov 2015 14:16:30 -0500 (EST)
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1957-1959 PLYM HEADLINER

On my 2 door hardtop it came as an off white.  Just like Jim says Antigua white bone. I carefully removed any loose paint flakes and repainted my panels with krylon fusion paint. I believe the fusion paint was meant for cardboard, wicker and crafts.
What have others used on headliners and odd interior pieces?
Thanks,
Joey

Sent from my iPhone