From: debenson2
Sent: Friday, November 27, 2015 4:50 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] heater core 56 Dodge

Well, I got the new 440 engine all done and she runs well! I took the crank out of the old 440 and have it done at a shop, replaced the standard one and it bolted right up to the 58 Torqueflite?

But on the drive home the heater core blew, does anyone have a line on a new one?? 1956 Dodge CRL.

Thanks in advance.

debenson2