Re: [FWDLK] REAR VIEW MIRROR 1956 dodge

I don’t have one to part with but I can take a picture of the mirror base which is unique to the Dodge when I get home. I am currently running a flip mirror (option in ’56 for all cars). I am pretty sure that the bases are unique to each car, but the mirrors themselves can be interchanged with ease.

Dave