Sent: Sunday, February 28, 2016 5:25 PM
To: Forward Look Mail List
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Question: Weight of 56 Plymouth 4dr. Savoy

FLML,
1) Can someone please tell me the actual weight of their 56 Plymouth 4dr. Savoy w/Powerflite?
I am not sure the book data is correct at approx. 3300lbs. Years ago I weighed my ‘56 Ply 4dr. Savoy on the scale at the local dump and thought it came in at 3540lbs. w/o driver – but my memory is fading...!

2) Can someone tell me if a 275/60-15 radial will fit the 56 Ply rear wheel well w/o rubbing?

Someone’s accurate information would be greatly appreciated!
Thank you,
Gary Pavlovich