[FWDLK] 496 WITH EFI on cross-ram mannyfold for sale If anyone is intere

[FWDLK] 496 WITH EFI on cross-ram mannyfold for sale If anyone is interested

This is from a Chrysler 300 letter car club mailing list post and
is posted here with permission!

FROM Mike Laiserin  at    mwl1967@xxxxxxx

PLEASE reply to him, at (ya gotz to clicky) that email address, NOT
click reply to sender.

Hi All,

  I've given some thought to "coming home" and returning my 300K
restomod to stock. Before listing it on eBay I wanted to put it here
first. I'd sell the aluminum headed, hydraulic roller cammed long block
itself or with the short rams and EFI system but not just the fuelie
parts. Currently still in car running and driving. Maybe a total of 2000
miles on it. Please contact me off listserver for more details.

Thanks,
Mike Laiserin

----------------

Additional info:

first additional info request received this info

I'll send you more detailed info when I'm home on my regular computer.
Basically, 440 block. Edelbrock heads, MoPar, not Chinese internals,
roller valve train from Hughes Engines, parts lists, receipts. Balance
sheets. The rams are K rams with injectors on the tubes and air valves
replacing the carbs, custom machined adapters allowing use of original
air cleaner housings. haltech computer, it put 470hp to the wheels at
5000rpm which is probably 550-575 flywheel HP.

--------------

followup data

Some more details...

With the Edlebrock aluminum heads it spec'ed out at 10.4:1 compression
and runs on 91 octane fuel. Mopar H-beam rods and 4.15 crank, JE
pistons. The valve-train is from Hughes Engines and consists of their
Hydraulic Roller Lifters, custom push-rods, 1.6 ratio roller rocker arms, shafts, hold downs and beehive springs. The cam is a custom grind,
Hydraulic Roller Cam from Muscle Motors. Double roller chain, Bronze
drive gear, cam button, high volume oil pump, balanced and blueprinted.
Block clearance and lifter galley gliptol sealed, it’s done right with
no Chinese parts and barely broken in with only 2000 miles on it. I have
the balance sheet, the bob-weight card and receipts.

IF Interested, Please communicate with Mike directly, SHould you NOT do
so, I'll just forward your missive to him.

 --
Paul Holmgren
The whole modern world has divided itself into Conservatives and