[FWDLK] Converting from generator to alternator

[FWDLK] Converting from generator to alternator

Has anyone converted their Forward Look car from a generator to an alternator?  I have a 1957 Dodge Custom Royal that Iâ??ve been thinking of converting, and wanted to know if anyone has done this already, what tips they might have, and how itâ??s worked since the conversion.  Thanks!

John Williams

1957 Dodge Custom Royal