From: Jack Johnson
Date: Wed, Jun 22, 2016 1:42 PM
Subject:[FWDLK] Spark Plugs

Hi All,
    In my 1955 Imperial, the spark plugs that are in it are AutoLite AGR52.  In my Imperial book, it states it should take AutoLite 4GS-175.  Does any one know the difference in the 2 plugs?  I just bought a box of 10 NOS AutoLite 4GS-175 off Ebay to put in the car.  Also what is the purpose of the little metal spring like things that go in the top of the spark plug hole over the spark plug wire?
Thanks in Advance,

Jack

In Shinglehouse, PA where we have a beautiful Summer day in the mid 80,s