Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 4:34 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Radiator caps (Ignition Question)

Sorry Guys, The subject Line should be Ignition Question...(I need more sleep)

In a message dated 7/19/2016 4:32:35 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time, ALIENVOICE@xxxxxxx writes:
Before I tackle the latest issue with my 59 Coronet (326/Powerflite), I need input from the group.

Last time I tried to start the engine, I got a puff of smoke when the key was turned. I assume that it is a wire that has worn through and is touching something between the ignition switch and the starter relay. Is that one wire? Any idea what gauge wire that would be? I am anxious to get the old girl back on the road to restoration.

Thanks,

Larry (Akron)