[FWDLK] Engine Paint

What is the factory color of the 1959 Dodge 326 engine?  Mine is painted red, but seems to be silver underneath, like the 57-58 Dodge 325s.

Update:  I have been sorting through the short that fried my ignition wire (goes from the starter solenoid to the ignition switch/key) and it fried all the insulation off from point to point.  It was interesting to see how "labor-intensive" the instrument cluster was on the old Mopars, vice the modular plug-and-go clusters of later cars.  Lots of hands plugging individual or multiple wires onto individual instrument gauges for lights, wipers, etc, and then the oil line into the oil gauge.  Must have had small and fast hands...

Larry (Akron)