Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth carpeting

Thank you Richard!
Gary P.

Sent: Wednesday, November 16, 2016 11:26 AM
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth carpeting

Used Newark Auto carpet in my wife’s 59 Rambler 4DR  it fit well and still looks good after 15 years. Dick

Sent: Tuesday, November 15, 2016 5:29 PM
Subject: [FWDLK] 1956 Plymouth carpeting

FLML,

I have found two suppliers for 1956 Plymouth cut and sewn carpeting for my 4dr. Sedan;

Newark Auto in New Jersey
$165 plus shpg.

Stock Interior Carpets
$165 plus shpg.

Does anyone have a recommendation from personal experience or  comments regarding which supplier to choose?

Thank you for any input.
Gary Pavlovich

Avast logo