Re: [FWDLK] Looking for recommendations on a GOOD LED cordless/rechargea

Re: [FWDLK] Looking for recommendations on a GOOD LED cordless/rechargeable work light to purchase

Just a note that I purchased the Bosch 12V 2.Ah rechargeable cordless Lithium Ion light and it is absolutely perfect (for me).  Features and benefits; small/easy hand held, stand alone with ratcheting angle/elevation for easy view in any angle...hands-free, strong magnet to "attach" to any metal surface securely...ie. trans tunnel/frame/under dash in cab, and a nifty hook to hang under the dash while I work on wiring...durable; dropped it twice on concrete...no damage, and it has a very strong beam of clean/pure light just like the OTT lamps for distortion-free illumination.  Price of approx. $115 online was worth every penny after foolishly suffering with substandard units and poor service.  Do it right - do it once.
Gary