[FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

I finally found the front fender "Imperial" nameplate and got both on today.  I am pulling the gas tank as it has old gas in it and looks like it has rust in the bottom.  I noticed the rubber hose for the vent does not have a hose clamp on the tank end.  The parts book does not show hose clamps or either end.  Should there be any on it?  I will also be looking for a fuel sending unit.  P/N 1571465. Are gas tanks available for the 1955  Imperial.  It is the C69

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:

4 door model.   I had another question, but forgot what I ws going to ask.  It may come back.
Thank you,
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA