From: Ron Waters <ronbo97@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 10/5/17 7:43 AM (GMT-05:00)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] 58 plymouth number questions

Mischa - That number is a casting number, which may also be the same as the part number. The actual engine number is located on the block behind the power steering pump. It should be LP8xxxxxxx.

I'm not aware of Plymouth stamping or painting engine numbers on the frame. Even if they did, you would have to remove the body from the frame in order to see it.

Ron