Re: [FWDLK] 55-56 windshield

Are the windshields 1956 specific, or will 57 or 58 windshields work?  I have spare, used, 57-58 Dodge windshields and rear windows.  I also am in Akron, Ohio in case someone needs one.

I will be listing some ForwardLook parts as soon as I feel up to it, as I have been fighting through a long-term illness, and am coming to the realization that I cannot get to restoring all of the cars I have (57 4dr sedan; 58 2dr HT; 59 4dr sedan; and a 57 D500 4dr hardtop - all Coronets).  I will be selling the cars also in the coming year.

All are projects - some run and drive (others not so much)...