Re: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

Jack -

Are your backup lights working again ?

From: Forward Look Mopar Discussion List [mailto:L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Jack Johnson
Sent: Tuesday, February 06, 2018 4:58 PM
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] 1955 Imperial

Thank you everybody for your input on my quest to find the back up light switch.  Ron Waters sent an illustration of the transmission and it is on the passenger side of the transmission in the back corner.
Thank you all again,
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA  We may get 6-10 inches of snow tomorrow.  I plow with an off road

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:

 1968 International truck with a early 50's cab on it.  Ya gotta love it!!!