[FWDLK] steering wheel

Does anyone out there have a ---restorable--55-56 Chrysler all plastic steering wheel----they would like to sell-----the deluxe wheels had chrome rings and thumb holds on ring------by restorable I mean some cracks---even some large ones---on the base and a few on the ring would be ok-----I have very bad ones that are just not worth working on-----Johnnie Slayton