[FWDLK] Piston Expanders

I have a box of Piston Expanders of various part numbers.  I don't know how they work.  Does any one use them any more?  They are for aluminum pistons the boxes say on them.  Or are they for memories or just junk.  I am cleaning out litle by little and came across these.  I also have 56 heater cores from the mid 60's to mid to late 70's most in their boxes and labeled for their use.  They need to go and I hate to just scrap them.  I'd like to get $200.00 for the cores.  Too many to ship and would have to be picked up here in Shinglehouse..  Also a good sized box of various unopened Rod, Cam, and Main bearings.  Don't hve a lis of these.
Jack  in Shinglehouse, PA  seen the blue sky for 2 days in a row now.  Very easy to get used to.

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here: