Re: [FWDLK] Electrical terminal ends

Try YNZ's Yesterday's parts.

http://www.ynzyesterdaysparts.com/electrical/

On Mon, Apr 2, 2018 at 4:27 PM, Jack Johnson <johnaire@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

Anybody out there know where to buy the various terminal ends for the 55 and up Mopars.  I am trying to reuse mine, but if I found a place to get them, I would buy new.
Thank you in advance.
Jack in Shinglehouse, PA   Got up  a

---
New Outlook Express and Windows Live Mail replacement - get it here:

round 55 today