Re: [FWDLK] When did this Happen?

There are all kinds of web sites out there for models and Amazon has provided me with many models. Very time consuming, but interesting, and I enjoy it. It sure does add up fast! In the past year or so I've bought mainly 1/25th scale models of an 06 Dodge Magnum, 58 Thunderbird, 53 Hudson Hornet, 75 Gremlin and a 77 Pacer, 61 Pontiac, 57 Ford two door wagon, 80 Dodge Ramcharger, 65 Comet, Jaguar XKE, Porsche 928, Citroen 2CV, 70 AMX, and others. Kits are out there, too, called Snap Tite, which don't require glue. I have a 63 Corvette kit which may come in handy for when I'm older. I've come across quite a few die cast cars that have been interesting to me because I haven't seen plastic versions of most. And there are places like Autohaus that have some really different, but challenging, models like a 57 Plymouth Savoy four door sedan. And swap meets for kits and promotional models and such. It's very easy to blow a pension check or two.Dan COcean Shores, WA

----- Original Message -----
From: Bill Amberger <magnumguy78@xxxxxxxxx>
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Sent: Mon, 02 Apr 2018 18:48:52 -0400 (EDT)
Subject: Re: [FWDLK] When did this Happen?

It's been so long since I've looked at models, what are they
 making them of? Not material, but like trucks or cars?

On 4/2/2018 6:28 PM, cpollock2 wrote:

 Yeah found this out a few years back.  We have a hobbytown USA not
 far from my home with a good selection and all the glue you could
 need.  They've got a good website too:
https://www.hobbytown.com/store-locations
That link should tell you if you have a store
 near you.Method of last resort is Amazon.  They sell it
 all.Finally this is the BEST online model place
 I've ever found.If they don't got it, you don't need
 it....lol.
https://www.modelroundup.com/
Some of my fondest memories growing up was
 building airplane models during the Vietnam era.  F105 was
 the first one I ever built.  At 5 years old!
2 inches of snow on the car at 6am.  Gone by
 8am.  Spring?  My tulips don't know it......
Enjoy!
-------- Original message --------From: Bob Moore <gta351c@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>Date: 4/2/18 18:06 (GMT-05:00)To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxx.EDUSubject: Re: [FWDLK] When did this Happen?
Tried PVC glue
 :-)?  A little thick and stringy maybe!

 On Monday,
 April 2, 2018 1:54 PM, CenturyLink Customer