From: John Williams <jwilliams@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 4/5/18 22:20 (GMT-05:00)
To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [FWDLK] Rear Disc Brake Conversion for 1957 Dodge Custom Royal -- What's a 'green' axle bearing?

I converted my front brakes to disc several years ago, and now want to convert the rear brakes as well.  I found a kit for the rear brakes here:  http://www.ecihotrodbrakes.com/rear_discbrake_conversions.html

There’s a note which states “Chrysler product rear axles require one piece "GREEN" axle bearings.”  Can anyone tell me what ‘green’ axle bearing are, and where I can obtain them?

Thanks so much for your help!

John Williams

1957 Dodge Custom Royal