[FWDLK] Selling My Coronet?

Had a guy that wants to buy my 59 Coronet.  He arranged car financing until the bank heard it was a 1959.  Have any of you used one of the old car finance companies for your Mopars?  If so, who are these companies, and what do they require more than the normal bank to arrange the financing (assuming the buyer is credit worthy - which he is)?  Are there other options?

This is a new adventure since I have always paid cash for the cheap Mopars I bought.

Thanks,

Larry (Akron)