[FWDLK] 1955 Savoy For Sale

I've decided to sell my '55 Savoy. It's a decent driving flathead-six, Powerflite, with lots of spare parts. You may view some pictures of it on my website:

http://themagnette.com/Savoy/savoy.html

I'm located in southwest Missouri.

If anyone is interested after seeing the pictures, please email me (there's a link on the page) and I'll send you all the details.

Thanks,

David