Re: [FWDLK] Another Dashboard Refinishing Question

Yes, Gary, that is what ours looks like too, using the product we purchased from Warehouse Paint in Auburn CA, Jeremy told us what to use and it was the perfect finish.
On Mon, 10/1/18, Gary Pavlovich <glpavlovich@xxxxxxx> wrote:

 Subject: Re: [FWDLK] Another Dashboard Refinishing Question
 To: L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
 Date: Monday, October 1, 2018, 1:00 PM

 Yes Phil.  My ’56 Plymouth
 had a less than Semi-Gloss & somewhat mottled texture to
 reduce glare; similar if not the same as your ’55
 DeSoto.  I achieved a near perfect match by powdercoating
 my dash at one of our local shops. The dash face/grey was
 also powder coated.   Attached a picture for you.Gary Pavlovich  From: Forward Look
 Mopar Discussion List <L-FORWARDLOOK@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
 On Behalf Of Philip Maniatty